Prince Duvalle leads the coterie of Soulblight Gravelords known as the Crimson Court, a band of merciless hunters united by their cruel abilities. They found their way into Direchasm through a splint of the spreading Katophrane Curse, intent upon taking full advantage of the rich variety of prey promised by the living mountain's depths.
Claim the mountain in a riot of bloody violence with the Crimson Court. These Soulblight Gravelords introduce a new mechanic called Bloodlust, which you must control if you are to emerge victorious. This set also features a range of universal cards for any warband in Warhammer Underworlds.
This set contains:
- 4x push-fit Crimson Court miniatures – no glue required to assemble
- 4x fighter cards, representing each warrior in your games – Prince Duvalle, Gorath the Enforcer, Vellas von Faine, and Ennias Curse-born
- A further 62 playable cards (only available in this set) to enhance your fighters and provide new tactics and challenges for your games of Warhammer Underworlds: Direchasm, including:
- 12x Crimson Court objective cards
- 10x Crimson Court upgrade cards
12+. WARNING. Not suitable for children under 36 months. Small parts. Essential pointed components
HOW MUCH INTEREST DO I HAVE TO PAY?
This payment option is entirely Interest Free!
Total Amount of Credit: €80.00 over 4 equal payments.
4 equal weekly payments of €20.00
0% interest rate. No application fee, No monthly account fee. APR of 0%. Total Amount Payable: €80.00 Plus P+P if required.
HOW DO I APPLY?
All you have to do to apply for credit, is…
Fill up your shopping cart with everything you’d like to purchase, and proceed to Checkout
Fill in your Billing & Shipping Information
Select PayWhirl as your payment method, and follow the instructions to set up your PayWhirl account
Standard delivery charge of €6.95 added once balance has been paid unless instructed otherwise.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.